RUHIJA GORILLA LODGE RACK RATES
2022 ALL RATES ARE PER PERSON AND INCLUDE ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES
FOR TOUR OPERATOR RATES EMAIL US ON firstname.lastname@example.org
RESERVATIONS / PAYMENT / CANCELLATION & PROCEDURES
1.All tariffs quoted in the contract rates include accommodation and meals (3 meals per
complementary coffee and tea throughout the day, one soft drink or one beer during
complementary bottle of water in the room, meals plus all current government taxes,
one beer during meals. Additional meals, drinks and services taken at the lodge will be
charged at prevailing rates.
- The tariffs are quoted in US Dollars. Payment to be made in US Dollars or local currency
(Uganda Shillings) at the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment; rate to be
by our accounts office.
- A deposit of 20% of the value of the booking is required on confirmation of the
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, full payment at least 30 days prior to client arrival is
- Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers
(collectively known as a cancellation) are subject to cancellation and “no show” fees
payable at the discretion of Ruhija Gorilla Lodge under the following terms.
- 90 – 30 days prior to client arrival date – 20% cancellation fee will be charged
- 30 – 15 days prior to client arrival date –35% cancellation fee will be charged
- 14-3 days prior to client arrival date – 50% cancellation fee will be charged
- Less than 3 days prior to client arrival date – 100% cancellation fee will be charged
- All cancellations or amendments are only accepted when received and
acknowledged in writing by Ruhija Gorilla Lodge Booking Office.
- Failure to comply with the above terms will result in all bookings being automatically
cancelled by Ruhija Gorilla Lodge.
- Final rooming lists and client names are required in writing by Ruhija Gorillalodge
at least 30 days prior to group’s arrival.
- Check out time is 10.00 am unless otherwise agreed with lodgemanagement
- Easter and Christmas supplements are not included on the contract rates
- National Park Entry and other UWA fees are not included in rates and need
to be paid separately
- RGL reserves the right to alter prices to cater for subsequent changes in rates.
- Optional Activities: